Team Sealand Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend let me have his old Gamecube

4 posters

Go down

My friend let me have his old Gamecube Empty My friend let me have his old Gamecube

Post  SBB 01.03.10 1:18

So I put it in my room, and brought up all my awesome single-player games from downstairs, away from that abusive Wii.
I'll be playing Luigi's Mansion in my room, isolated from the rest of the world, for the rest of my life. My friend let me have his old Gamecube 263660
SBB
SBB

Back to top Go down

My friend let me have his old Gamecube Empty Re: My friend let me have his old Gamecube

Post  Aru 01.03.10 4:15

congrats

but i don't see what the point is if you already have a wii confused
Aru
Aru
General of the Army

Back to top Go down

My friend let me have his old Gamecube Empty Re: My friend let me have his old Gamecube

Post  SBB 01.03.10 10:10

For those moments when I don't wanna get out of bed and/or someone is using the TV downstairs, and I REEEEAAALLLLYYY wanna play sum Gamecube
SBB
SBB

Back to top Go down

Post  Toggle 01.03.10 19:27

i get that feeling sometimes except its with my n64
Toggle
Toggle
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Dillrod90 01.03.10 19:38

I have urges to sleep with my SNES every now and then. With my copy of Kirby Super Star...

Embarassed
Dillrod90
Dillrod90
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum